At Aims, we are focused on our obligation towards patients and the group. Our items convey a guarantee of QUALITY and we take issues identified with the nature of our items genuinely.
For good quality Aims pharmaceutical also had Latest equipment’s in production plant these equipment’s include.
- UV Spectrophotometer
- DT Apparatus, Hardness Tester & Fribilator
- Fluidized Bed Dryer
- Wet Granulator
- Rotary Machine
- Coating Pan
- Capsule Filling Machine
In Aims Pharmaceuticals, we are resolved to create great prescriptions according to Global gauges and necessities. Here, we have an arrangement of current, deductively solid strategies and rehearses that are executed and reported amid item improvement, to guarantee the steady make of sheltered, unadulterated, intense and right quality helpful items for human use. We have quality administration framework to fabricate quality in our items. We have condition of workmanship hardware and very talented experts to meet the difficulties and developments of the pharmaceutical world. We are profoundly dedicated to receive most recent gauges and rules as well as to enhance it step by step.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL PROCESSING
Aims Pharmaceuticals also had fully environmentally control system with complete heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system.Dehumidifier and air conditioner in every section including antibiotic tablets capsule section, dry Suspension and general tablet section. Procedure as for environmental control is given below:
A) Cleaning Procedure for Tablet, Capsule, Ointment Cream and Dry Suspension
In general the production area cleaning is governed by the nature of the manufacturing operation and the surfaces of the areas where manufacturing is carried out.
Various equipment such as floor mops, vacuum cleaners and wipers, etc are used in accordance with the requirement of each specific area.
The frequency will depend upon the type and intensity of production
- Any spillage of material must be cleaned up as it occurs. Powder not be removed by sweeping but suction using a vacuum cleaner.
- The tracking of power from one area to other area particularly in the corridors caused by the operator’s footwear should be minimized by using mats.
- At the end of the or shift, the floor and walls ledges of machines cubicles should be cleaned with vacuum cleaner. The floor of large areas and corridor should cleaned with hot water containing 2% Teepol solution. The floor should then be dried.
- When different products are manufactured in the same cubicles, the entire cubicle should be first vacuum cleaned. Thereafter, the floor, walls and ceiling should be cleaned with hot water containing cleaning agent the finally all the surfaces should dried, then it is cleaned for manufacturing different products.
B) Cleaning Procedure and Replacement of Filtration Media For HVACs’ System:
Window mounted HVAC systems are equipped with a coarse filter to filter the air circulated in the room. To ensure that the quality of the air is clean and protect the mechanical and electrical
Components in HVAC system, it is essential to keep the filter clean. Toward this objective
Every filter of HVAC system in the manufacturing area will be replaced on a daily basis.
The solid filters are to be collected in a polythene bag for cleaning as per the procedure (B) detailed here below:
Daily replacement in production area.
C) Procedure for Removing Solid and Replacing It with A Clean Filter:
- Ensure the electric power to the HVAC system is switched off.
- Carefully remove the front panel grill.
- Remove the soiled filter into a suitable polythene bag.
- With a brush or a duster, clean the grill and the fins. Ensure there is no powder visible, clean with vacuum cleaner.
- Replaced the soiled filter with the pre-filtered with a pre-cleaned filter.
- Replace the clean grill.
- Switch on electric power and confirm that the HVAC system is operation correctly.
- Record the act of cleaning.
Procedure for cleaning of soiled filter
- In the designated area with the help of vacuum cleaner, de dusts filter.
- With a house pipe using water under pressure clean the filter.
- Remove excess water by jerking and air dry.
- Stone the cleaned dry filter suitably.
- Appropriately record the cleaning operations
D) Procedure For Line Clearance:
All manufacturing and packing area on completion of a particular batch requires to be checked of nothing left in that area of complete batch. If this procedure is not followed properly there are many possibilities that two different products or products of different batch getting mixed. It is to be assuring that manufacturing and packing line, before or after any product or any new batch, is free from any chance of mix up.
This line clearance procedure should be as followed;
- At completion of any batch, all the damage tablets, capsule or blister are removed from the line of destruction.
- All left over –printing material is destroyed as per its standard operating procedure.
- All printed packing material returned to store, with record of reconciliation.
- Spillage on the line and immediate area is suitably mopped and cleaned.
- If there is a product change over, then filling machine is cleaned as per its standard operating procedure.
- If there is only change in batch no but product remaining the same, any left over powder from the container/machine/pans is removed and discarded.
- Reconciliation of all finished / Packing material is done and entered into record.
- After ensuing all above points, record is endorsed by supervisor for line clearance.
- Only after this line clearance, next product or a batch is a taken on the line for mixing /filling compression /coating packing etc.
(E) Procedure For Inprocess Wastage MateriaL:
In process wastage component shall be identified and controlled under quarantine system designated to prevent there use in manufacturing or processing for which they are unsuitable.
F) Procedure For Packing Material:
- All the packing waste material should be collected by the sweepers after every two hours, including PVC, Al-foil shipper material, tape inner roll, glass bottles etc.
- These all material should be transferred to the junk house, where they are separated by old material vender except cartons and labels.
- The rejected unit carton and label should be discarded in front of production Pharmacist.
G) Procedure For In Process Powder Material:
- The power obtained from the floor in dispensing room, granulation section, drying
Compression and packing during vacuum cleaning should be collected every hourly by sweepers and should be transferred in separate container identified with “wastage material”.
- They are retained in an isolated place.
- Powder collected from the vacuum of rotary machine and vacuum of tablet de-duster and capsule de-duster by the operator after completion of batch should be transferred in “wastage material”.
- All these wastage material should be burnt in front of production pharmacist.
H) Reprocess Of Rejected Packaging Materials:
- Unit boxes/Shippers/labels are distorted /cutted and sold to scrap.
- Rejected Glass bottles are distorted and sold to scrap.
- PVC/Aluminum foils rejected during blister packaging process are treated as above.
- Rejected PE/PET bottles, spoon, measuring cup etc are sold to the supplier for reprocessing.
Use Of Insecticides:
- The use of Insecticides is minimized by use of insect killer electric machine.
- If required, the insecticides are used as per label procedure.
- To avoid the use of rodenticides, trap cages/P-trap are used for rates.